Mr. Sohan Babu Khatri, CEO of Three H Management and Director of Board at Grand Bank Nepal is a well-known management consultant with experience ranging across the cross-section of industries and sectors in Nepal as corporate business consultant, resource person for trainings and development, researcher and program designer. Having started his career as Civil Engineer, he widened his qualification through MBA with specialization in Finance and Marketing and took it further to specialize in finance and investment through professional certifications namely Certified Financial Manager (India) and Licensed International Financial Analyst, Charterholder (US). He has been visiting faculty in various renowned colleges of Nepal and continues to be adjunct faculty of Finance, Banking and Investment related subjects in some of them. His experience, among others includes contribution to the entrepreneurial development of youths in various sectors through development/social organizations. He initiated the inclusion of courses like Technology Marketing, Entrepreneurship and Leadership and Business Planning and Management and designed and delivered the course for 4 years for MSc Engineering Management and MSc Information Technology of Purbanchal University. As a passionate hobbyist, he is also an artist and has two painting exhibitions done on the social issue for social cause to his credit.
- Chief Executive Officer – Three H Management Pvt. Ltd
- Director of Board – DCBL Bank Ltd.
- High Value Agricultural Project – MoAD/SNV
- Agriculture Development Bank Ltd.
- Ace Institute of Management
- Kathmandu College of Management
- Acme Engineering College
General Areas of Expertise:
- Business Planning and Management
- Financial Analysis, Planning and Management
- Entrepreneurship and Leadership Capability Enhancement
- Capacity development of Small and Medium Enterprises.
- Social Business and Social Enterprising
- Commercial Banking and Risk Management
- Marketing of Financial Services
- Econometrics and Research
- Investments and Portfolio Management
- Project Management and Financing
- Management Consultation and Business Solutions
- Civil Engineering Management
- Corporate Governance/Corporate Social Responsibility and related strategies